Thursday, September 25, 2008

Everyone else is doing it, so why can't we?

So, here goes.

Last time I was in San Francisco, my favorite urban eskimo said to me, "you should write a blog. I'd read it!" Yes, but will I write it? Am I willing to invest the time, make public my thoughts, fling open the doors to my life so that anyone can peek in? Oh, what the hell. Why not.

Tonight I put on red lipstick and curled my hair, and I'm going to see A Man for All Seasons at the Roundabout with my favorite play-going buddy. Skipping the Grey's Anatomy premiere in favor of Broadway, like a good little theater-nerd. Thank god for abc.com and the glory that is the full episode player...

1 comment:

Kaliswa said...

I've always wanted to write a blog, but like you said it's hard to imagine other people READING my thoughts. But I like reading your blog! And I might be inspired now to start my own....I'll read yours if you read mine, ha!